May

Norden Farm Meet, Corfe Castle, Dorset 9-13 May 2022 (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi have now paid my membership so could I have discount code do I can book please jules
Please click on the envelope in the top blue bar on this web page as have added you to the group chat now (y) :)

Mo C

Free Member
Sep 9, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes LaStrada
Exp
Since 2016
Hi,
If there is space I'd love the opportunity to join you please.
Regards,
Mo

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi,
Regards,
Mo
Hi & welcome! :hi: I've added you to the group chat now - please click on the envelope in the top blue bar on this web page (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 31, 2021
Bracknell, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Caravanner since 2003, New to Motorhome in 2021
Soory, I didnt last long, have gone back to the darkside and purchased a caravan..... so wont be joining this one......

So long and thanks

Mo C

Free Member
Sep 9, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes LaStrada
Exp
Since 2016
Hi,
Regards,
Mo
Hi,
I have booked and paid deposit today; awaiting email confirmation, told discount will be applied!
Roll on May and hopefully sunshine. Mo
Have I posted in right places or 2022 Nordon Farm meet?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
****************************************************************************************************************************************************

The early booking 10% discount code ends on 31 December & looks like there should still be a few places left in the Pond Field (unless many more have booked & not let us know here which happens!) so please post here to be added to the group chat with how to book at the discounted rate. Have a look at Norden Farm Mid Season prices https://nordenfarmcampsite.com/campsite-tariff/ which have increased for very large motorhomes next year but otherwise stayed well priced for the location, facilities with EHU & time of year campsite wise & especially good value for solos in smaller motorhomes.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now

10% early booking discount code ends at midnight tomorrow! :active:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now

10% early booking discount code ends at midnight tomorrow! :active:

Ends tonight (valid if email booking request to Norden Farm before midnight) - possible to book after this but no discount & may not be in Pond Field. Message here to be added to the group chat with the discount code.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Ends tonight (valid if email booking request to Norden Farm before midnight) - possible to book after this but no discount & may not be in Pond Field. Message here to be added to the group chat with the discount code.
Bump - last few hours...

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Happy New Year!
Early booking discount has now ended - anyone booking now will be at listed website rates & although you can still ask to be allocated a pitch in the Pond Field (it's worth a try in case there are any pitches left) your pitch could be allocated anywhere on the campsite but you will, of course, be welcome to come over & say hello & can always invite Funsters to join you on your pitch so always someone to talk to if you wish.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hello, Just booked, please add me to the list. Looking forward to see you all.Third booking so far.
That's good to know :) - have updated the list on the first post - if you would like your first name added then please let me know.

Apr 11, 2016
Leicestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo i728g
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi,
Just booked with Norden Farm, on the Pond Field.
Will you please add us to the list, this will be our first rally with you.
Sally and Terry.

Mo C

Free Member
Sep 9, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes LaStrada
Exp
Since 2016
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
It's lovely to see so many Funsters joining us - can't wait to catch up with old friends & hopefully meet some new ones too! (y) :)
Everyone has been added to the Group Conversation so feel free to either post there or on this thread at any point - anything we don't know about the area I'm sure someone on here will.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back