Non Foaming Soap or Normal stuff (1 Viewer)

Tori_Lancs

Free Member
Aug 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 685
Afternoon,

Is there a necessity to use non foaming soaps/shampoo and dish washing liquid or do will the pipes/grey waste be ok with my normal stuff?

Im curious because Im an enduro bike racer and when I get back to the motorhome Im using a mud monster?! So once Ive been hosed off Im curious to know if my normal stuff is ok for the grey waste containers.

Thanks

Tori

OP
OP
Tori_Lancs

Tori_Lancs

Free Member
Aug 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 685
Thanks so much :)

Too many occasions where, as a child I got in trouble in my Grandparent's MH using the wrong stuff made me check! :X3:;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Thanks so much :)

Too many occasions where, as a child I got in trouble in my Grandparent's MH using the wrong stuff made me check! :X3:;)
Good to check as I’m sure that theres an environmental angle as well
My mate just purchased a Porta Potti thing, expensive Dutch make, bought a load of really expensive naturally biodegradeable loo paper and environmentally aware blue and pink liquids, I asked him what he was going to do with it, he said ‘empty it in the chem waste at sites… 🤔 ….🤪
just use normal stuff in all your waste systems ( the plastics that are used will be fine) unless it suits you to use green options, its where you dispose of it that matters most.
If you need to clean them out you can use cheap cheap cola

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Welcome from an old Scottish (expert) enduro rider

639E0882-F36F-4587-83EF-9332241219F6.jpeg

Illustration Reaction GIF by Kochstrasse™ .agency

Join us or log in to post a reply.