Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I will be arriving early ..i.e as soon as they let us in on Thursday next week at Newbury. Can I ask our marshall to note that I am using my wheelchair as usual and would appreciate to be parked as close to the road way as possible.. the area we normally have goes down hill a bit and getting anywhere near the flat part would make my life so much easier when moving myself about in the wheelchair.

Also as I am an RV .. Winnebago I will be using my generator so please note this.. I use it to charge my electric buggy and for other needs, so this that hate them please note that my Winnebago aspect has one and it is used within the show allowed times.

Thanks

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard.

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Likewise for the generator

We are arriving Friday evening, our first meet

See you there:thumb:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Same here - we will have the genny running during acceptable hours - without power the 5'er is dead - they eat leccy:ROFLMAO: maybe there should be an area where all genny owners are camped - mind you I am sitting here with the genny running and cannot hear it - I was outside talking to someone yesterday not 10 feet from it and it was working away and as they we going they asked how loud the genny was when it was running as they were thinking of buying one and could not believe it was running all the time we had been talking.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back