Newbie - New Routines for MoHo (2 Viewers)

AllyMoHo

Free Member
Sep 2, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class Pilote
Exp
I’m a newbie
Evening all, having been a trailer tenter for 25 odd years, with my own pitching routines, I wonder if folk have arrival and departure routines for MoHo’s once on the pitch. Still getting used to the array of facilities on our Auto Trail Excel. Still working my way through the “Bag of Books” that arrived with the MoHo. Setting up, levelling, switching on, switching over, filling up, emptying etc. All normal everyday things but you gotta do the lot yourself!! Anyone got any routines to share!!! Cheers.

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
If using rear steadies, don’t forget to raise them before moving off. Don’t ask why I suggest this?

Upvote 0

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Electric cable, roof vents, drawer/cupboard catches, fridge door, plus the door between the bedroom and the lounge is shut. Always try to travel with full water and empty waste.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
If I use my rear steadies, I then put the winding handle across the pedals, so I can’t drive van without being reminded about rear steadies.

Upvote 0
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Two people have said that they fill up water before they leave a site. As an absolute newbie (I'm picking up my first Mh in two weeks) may I ask some advice on this. I'm getting a Pilote P740FC and the specification lists maximum clean water capacities as 130 litres and 20 litres when driving. Should I adhere fairly strictly to the 20 litres?
Like many other manufacturers (including my Hymer) it is an artificial way of "increasing" the quoted (as opposed to practical) payload by smoke and mirrors.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back