Newbie - I'm interested in a classified, but I can't see how to contact the seller (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2023
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Hi,

I am probably just being dumb, but I'm interested in this

but I can't see how to contact the seller. What is even more bizarre is that I see less of the listing when I am logged in, I see much more when I am logged out.

Can anyone help a newbie ?

Many thanks, Mike.

Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi Mike

We’re committed to providing as secure experience as possible for our members when they are buying and selling. This means only paying subscribers have access to the listings and purchasing opportunities in our classifieds section!

You can learn more about subs and the benefits of subscribing here.

Thanks
We are members but I can't see a contact seller button on the ad I've just posted, so how do I know I've set it up right. When my wife looks on her phone she can't see contact seller on any (because she's not logged in as a member??). Presumably I can't see it on ours because I'm the seller, but how do I know others can??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
When I click on that link in the op it says I haven't got permission to see it :(

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
It may not be visible through the link as it was posted by a non subscriber who does not have access.
It may be visible to subscribers in the classified section

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Didn't realise it was an old link, but I was sure I'd looked at Classifieds in the past and couldn't access them. Just had a quick look now and then saw the updated link in the header that I'd not noticed before and a click on that took me straight to current adds. (y)

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
It may not be visible through the link as it was posted by a non subscriber who does not have access.
It may be visible to subscribers in the classified section
Even as subscriber if you do a search for Solar ME3000 it does not exist. You are correct that a non subscriber can not contact seller.

Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
A class
We are members but I can't see a contact seller button on the ad I've just posted, so how do I know I've set it up right. When my wife looks on her phone she can't see contact seller on any (because she's not logged in as a member??). Presumably I can't see it on ours because I'm the seller, but how do I know others can??

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We are members but I can't see a contact seller button on the ad I've just posted,

You are the seller, just look in the mirror and say hi. Everyone who is not you will see a contact seller button :giggle:

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Although I have no idea how you check if set up right, just to let you know that I can see Contact Seller on your advert. Presumably if a seller can see his advert then it automatically follows that correct buttons are on advert visible to all but seller.

Aug 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
A class
Great! I sort of knew that was the answer - why would I want to contact myself?!?
Thank you for checking- if you can see it, others can, too.
BTW- do you want to buy Laika? 🤪

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back