New Victron Solar/Heat Panels (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Well it’s been over a week since I installed my new Victron solar/heat panels to our van,
these are much smaller and easy to install as only need to be put on the dash board to collect UV through the windscreen, once the sun goes down they then scavenge the heat left in the vehicle for up to four hours giving almost 10 ah until the temperature drops below 8degs.
These were on offer from a well known website but I am not sure if I am allowed to put the supplier on here,
anyone interested can send me a PM.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Well it’s been over a week since I installed my new Victron solar/heat panels to our van,
these are much smaller and easy to install as only need to be put on the dash board to collect UV through the windscreen, once the sun goes down they then scavenge the heat left in the vehicle for up to four hours giving almost 10 ah until the temperature drops below 8degs.
These were on offer from a well known website but I am not sure if I am allowed to put the supplier on here,

Sounds interesting, what is the model number etc. of the panel as just been on the Victron site and there so many to choose from? (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
PM sent 👍🏻

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
So if you keep your heating on overnight, you'll get free electricity in your batteries? :nerd: Enough of these panels, big enough battery coupled with inverter to power one of those ceramic electric heater things and it can be a never ending cycle. What's not to like :wondering:

Perpetual energy exchangers are the future.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Nice idea but I was going to go for the perforated wing mirrors with the built-in turbines that generate both as you drive and when the wind is blowing whilst you are parked up.

That's a good idea but wing mirrors often get hit and broken.

I'm working on an idea of using the engines radiator cooling fan.

When they are not needed for cooling whilst travelling, they could be switched over to generate electricity.

(It's Patented and shares are for sale, PM me but be quick as the Chinese are already interested!)

You heard it here first Folks!

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Can you confirm they can be placed under the motorhome please as I don't have any more space on the roof as the wind turbine creates a lot of turbulence

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back