Oct 30, 2010
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi,
The tyres are about due for renewal on my 5 year Autotrail Apache 700. The ones fitted are Continental 225/75R 16 CP They have done over 20,000 and I have been pleased with them. The spare has never been fitted from new, so should I get this changed as well?

Any suggestions where to go for a decent price/fitter or even a better tyre? I am near Derby.

Thanks
Nidge

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Don't change the spare just put it on with a new one.
And your old one can go as a spare.
If not sell me your spare, that's what I will do.
Laurie

D

DL42846

Deleted User
I had Conti Vanco camping tires fitted on my van. The front needed to be replaced due to wear. The rear had plenty of tread but were ten years old so I changed them also. I went with Michelin camping car tires this time round. Both are excellent tires. I was well pleased with the Conti. The reason I went with Michelin was Michelin are Mud & Snow rated M&S stamped on the tire which means I can use them in places like Germany where M&S rated tires have to be used in adverse winter conditions. And in some places in France. To be honest I don't think there is much if any advantage in grip between them. The Michelin might have a slight grip advantage if I had to choose between them. Both are very good tires.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back