New solo camper member (2 Viewers)

Apr 30, 2024
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Conversion
Hi everyone. At the time of writing I’m in Nantes, at the start of an extended trip in Europe. I was recommended to this group by a couple I met at the Newhaven ferry, who said there had been a burger joint there recommended on here.
In due course we trekked out to the industrial estate where said burger bar was, in a quirky portacabin with a wood burning stove. Anyway, the food was great; the new companions friendly; and on the strength of that, seemed like this was a good place to be!
I have a little red VW T6 conversion called Willma, and have done three trips since picking her up in December. A big shift from caravanning, which my late wife and I did a fair bit. It feels like living in a doll’s house at times, trying to find the ideal place to stow things.
Anyway greetings from me, hope to get involved in chats soon.
Julian

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Found it…

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
julianbryant
Apr 30, 2024
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Conversion
Cor, busy on here, innit? Many thanks for the warm welcomes, especially Tonks for starting #TeamRed. It has potential!
I wasn’t expecting to be eyeballed straight away, but Backlanes seems to have put up a picture of my van as well as his own! (Btw, I’m not sure how to reference people on here, as may be evident)
As it’s so friendly, I’ll start my own thread rather than muscling in on another. Maybe tomorrow.

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
Welcome and have Fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun