Free Member
Feb 16, 2019
Funster No
MH
Don't own yet
Exp
New
Hi all, complete newbie here

I'm a travel agent and looking to start a motorhome rental business alongside and have My eye on a Rollerteam Zefiro.

As I'm renting it out I want a great tracker and alarm fitted. Anyone got any suggestions what types best?

The dealership sent me this when I enquired:

The tracker cat 6 is £325 fitted (not including 1st year subscription).
Cat 1 alarm (Autowatch 695 Thatcham rated) with senors on openers and extra fob is £525 fitted.
Both prices are inclusive of vat.

Thanks
Becky

Fontie

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 7, 2018
Milton Heights, Milton, Abingdon, UK
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL
Exp
Since 2018
How much is the growler?

https://www.vanbitz.com/

If you join this forum £15 you will get member discount 10% from Vanbitz also they give a free nights camping at their campsite. The Strikeback alarm is regarded as the best by people on this forum, Vanbitz may also be able to sort you out a tracker, speak to them.

Upvote 0

NickandClair

Free Member
Apr 30, 2018
Taunton, Somerset
Funster No
MH
The Dark Side!!!!
Exp
Since 2001
Hi, please find a link to the products/services we offer in terms of vehicle security;

Is has been mentioned that if you are a full paid up member of the forum and we have your discount code at the time of your booking, we will give you 10% from the price of the alarm products.

My concerns are Tracking, as you have stated that you have been quoted for a Cat 6 system. Cat 5 & 6 are current, but not applicable on any new installations from 1st January 2019. This has moved over to the new VTS category, but from your point of view of renting out the MH, you have the ability to keep tabs on the van using the APP.
Details can be found here;
https://www.vanbitz.com/wp-content/uploads/Shadow-VTS-flyer.pdf

Any further info, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back