LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
How wonderful! Looking forward to the photos. I’m going to go with April as a name since you are getting her in April .

Nov 22, 2018
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2018
How about Deyo (last 4 letters of breed reversed) then when you want her in you can play The Banana Boat song.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Been thinking about female dog names recently as we're contemplating getting another chum for our current dog, Barley.

Currently on my short list are:
Rhonda
Delta
Freya
Tilda

but how about
Vera, which mean Faith in Russian (pronounced as in the word VERY), emphasis on the A

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
We have decided to get a new puppy. A female Samoyed . We will not be getting her until the 5th of April. Any one help with a new name for her. Not Sasha or Sammy. Our last two was called that . Thanks funsters.

Do you get a lot of snow and Reindeer down your way :D

Apr 23, 2015
berkshire
Funster No
MH
autocruise gleneagle
Exp
since 2005
Ziggi.... that was a name I wanted for our pup.... I was outvoted... he is Harley (my husband is David). ... get it?

bubble

Free Member
Sep 4, 2009
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp
Returning after break
What about Moyà , different. Or Miya. Even moyia

Landyguy

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2013
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Serrano
Exp
newbie from caravan - 5yrs now
Love Samoyed’s
Had one years ago and still think about him and miss him
Good luck and looking forward to the pics.
Samantha the Samoyed

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Sky, Bella, Cleo, Grace, Holly, Pearl, Luna, Roxy, Sadie, Storm, Lily

Mrs QFour

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
How about Summer?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
How about Sobaka ... it's Russian for dog. :)

Alternatively there's Suka ... Russian for bitch!!!! :D2

(Yes I know they are spelt differently in Russian but that's how you say them!)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
We have decided to get a new puppy. A female Samoyed . We will not be getting her until the 5th of April. Any one help with a new name for her. Not Sasha or Sammy. Our last two was called that . Thanks funsters.
What’s the matter with Derek ? Or George.. lovely girls names those are
If your picky and want bender specific go for Matilda or perhaps Hyacinth

OP
OP
cruiser

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Well friends That has now given us a lot to go over. Thanks a lot.(y) We will let you know.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You might want to think 'out of the box' ... our Lily was named after Lily Savage:
DSCF1963.JPG

and Tazzy after the Tazmanian Devil as she makes a noise just like it when she's playing!

Tazzy on seaweed.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Just call her SEX. That would mean you can wander round rallies introducing people to sex. You can stand at the door and shout SEX come here it's time for bed. or go round the park asking if anyone has seen sex
Go on, you know it makes sense

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Still think that “Dinkypoopoos” is a great name..
We had a female cross Alsation/lab which we called Pootle (I liked the 'Flumps'!) and the vet nearly fell about in hysterics when we told him her name and said he'd love to see us letting her have a run on a field and us calling her back "Poo"!

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
We had a female cross Alsation/lab which we called Pootle (I liked the 'Flumps'!) and the vet nearly fell about in hysterics when we told him her name and said he'd love to see us letting her have a run on a field and us calling her back "Poo"!
My avatar is my old girl Kaya. First visit to our vet, Malcolm a lovely old chap who has travelled the world extensively nearly had a fit laughing at the name. Apparently Kaya in Africans means outside toilet. In another language though it means "beautiful eyes". She was mad as a box of frogs till the day we lost her to cancer. God I miss her every day

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
I've had border collies for a long time now & we're in the middle of training our latest pup who is 6 months old but, I had a Samoyed when I was a young lad, we were glued to each other, then while holding her lead at a funfair he was stolen from me!
My family were on one of the rides & saw what was happening but, couldn't help.
We never did get her back & I didn't want a replacement as no Samoyed could have replaced him.

A few years later my dads neighbour had a Samoyed when I was about 14 & I used to walk her for her owner, one day I took her a stroll off the lead to a well known beauty spot when she jumped into the blackest, dirtiest stream you could ever imagine! I was horrified, this beautiful brilliant white dog was now as black & white as a Laurel & Hardy movie, I was mortified. :eek: :imoutahere::whistle2:
Her owner was fine about it though, she knew of this slow running stream & didn't let her off anywhere near it, she'd always joked about what'd happen if the dog managed to get into that stream, well now she knew lol.

I wish you every success with your new puppy (when you get the pup) & please post us some photo's when the time comes, I may shed a tear when you show us your pup but, it'll be tears of joy for a beautiful breed of dog which will always be dear to my heart. :h:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back