New Municipal Aire in Arras, Pas de Calais (1 Viewer)

Aug 11, 2019
North Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 700
Exp
A newbie
Great new Municipal Aire opened in Arras in the last couple of months. Approx 40 spaces. Well marked. Huge space between marked piches. Suitable for large vehicles plus a trailer. Multilingual credit card check in at barrier. Showers and toilets. All mod cons. Quiet. 10 minute stroll into Grand Place and I believe there is access to a shuttle service which we did not use. 9 Euros including EHU and all normal services. Highly recommended. Don't miss the Saturday market which is one of the biggest in France.

Boulevard Robert Schuman 19, 62000, Arras, France

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
Whilst there why not visit the Commonwealth War Graves Commission Centre on the south side of town.

And the Wellington caves are worth a visit to see where the Kiwis tunnelled under the town during WW1

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
And the Wellington caves are worth a visit to see where the Kiwis tunnelled under the town during WW1
One of the paid attractions (remember i make Lenny HB look spendrift) that I didnt feel that I was robbed on.
Great town, great market, gutted cant make xmas market there this year, truly unenticing aire until i read this thread.

Thanks to Chrisvh for the good news

Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Great new Municipal Aire opened in Arras in the last couple of months. Approx 40 spaces. Well marked. Huge space between marked piches. Suitable for large vehicles plus a trailer. Multilingual credit card check in at barrier. Showers and toilets. All mod cons. Quiet. 10 minute stroll into Grand Place and I believe there is access to a shuttle service which we did not use. 9 Euros including EHU and all normal services. Highly recommended. Don't miss the Saturday market which is one of the biggest in France.

Boulevard Robert Schuman 19, 62000, Arras, France
Is it this one??

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Looks a great aire, but probably a bit difficult to find a space this time of year when the Christmas markets are on, I expect it will be extra busy🤷🏼‍♂️

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back