New Morelo Owners (1 Viewer)

Apr 13, 2013
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
Just wanted to say a quick “Hi” to any other Morelo owners on here. We are Sally and Adrian and we live in Wiltshire.
We currently have a Concorde Charisma but are changing to a Morelo....picking up our new Empire in March. Very excited and sure we will have lots of questions. Look forward to meeting you, maybe at the Open in May.
Happy travels everyone

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Hi and welcome. Exciting times ahead indeed. We are not Morelo owners yet, but hope to be in the not to distant future. Once the house is sold (it is STC) then that's it..and hopefully fingers crossed that day is looming for us.
Will start with the UK dealer, but if no joy, it will be over to Germany. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Martin will be along soon, funflair he did the same. We ordered ours in March 2018 and picked it up in June 2019.
I thought the closest Martin got was sending the Morelo sales manager to sleep.:rofl:
How many days did you spend on their stand?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Martin will be along soon, funflair he did the same. We ordered ours in March 2018 and picked it up in June 2019.

Looks like you let the cat outa the bag (y):rofl:

No they run away when they see us now, I think Michael is mixing me up with somebody who can afford their dreams rather than dreams what they can afford.

Martin

I guess time will tell if you are bluffing or not :roflmto:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
No they run away when they see us now, I think Michael is mixing me up with somebody who can afford their dreams rather than dreams what they can afford.

Martin
Looks like you let the cat outa the bag (y):rofl:

I guess time will tell if you are bluffing or not :roflmto:
Come on Martin funflair spill the beans?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I have to admit its a bit of a bummer when you are trying to keep a secret and someone
source.gif

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I saw Martin not long ago and he never said anything about ordering anything at Dusseldorf.

I think Michael just wants his day in the gossip column. I always thought better of him. Tut, Tut.

Geoff
We were with friends at Dusseldorf and didn't tell them for 6 weeks:LOL:

Martin

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I always loved fly fishing, and such a huge pond!
:reel:
Apologies to sallys but this is what happens to threads they tend to wander "off" a bit.

Michael sallylillian I have had to let slip that we are getting a MORELO Palace (y) partly because I was out sea kayaking with andy63 a couple of days ago and knowing how he would be tortured mercilessly by some less scrupulous funsters I told him we were getting a Concorde:rofl: so then if/when he cracked I would know where the Chinese was in the wall of secrecy, anyway to cut a long story short I think Andy had started to enjoy it just a little bit too much so to save him from himself I have had to "fess up"

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back