• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

New mattress topper (1 Viewer)

Jun 3, 2018
Funster No
New,Motorhome mattress topper,Duvalay comfort silver,shaped mattress, fits the fixed bed mattress in a swift bolero. Unused,bought as a present but not needed.free to anyone who could use it, unsure of postage cost.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mark49
Jun 3, 2018
Funster No
I’ll look into it,I don’t do much on the site. Anywayz, I’m up north in Newcastle.

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
Is this the memory foam topper or more of a mattress protector?

I’m pretty sure our mattress is the same as the bolero depending on year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mark49
Jun 3, 2018
Funster No
No it’s a topper,Its 2009.I can get measurements possibly Tuesday, or send email to me and I can send a photograph to you.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
ha !! I was just thinking the same thing, problem is its in Newcastle ! we went to Brum on Friday to pick up some astroturf VERY cheap and used the scooter rack on the back to transport it (which was so useful even though we are going to remove it soon!), then went to over to Rutland Water and stayed the night at Lyndon Top (very cheap and would be brilliant in decent weather) before tootling over to Market Deeping to have cruise control fitted.

just need solar panels (and the bits that go with them) and the external bbq point (on my list to do this week) AND apparently, thanks to you, we now need a mattress topper ........

do you realise how much youre costing me with all your bloody suggestions ..... :D

I had a perfectly good van until you got involved ..... which reminds me to change my personal pic to a swift bolero ....

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Mark49 - do you ever come down south at all? we're at the soul revival weekend in May and around stratford a few weeks later?

Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
Hi mark. We may be interested and we only live about 25 miles away. Can I contact you via a conversation on this forum.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Thats a nice generous offer for someone. I bet you could've got a few ££ if you'd asked for a charity donation of your choice.

Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
Hi. At 2 inches thick its too large for us. It was to be used on a rear lounge bed arrangement and storage would be a problem. I'm sure someone else on here can find a use for it if the family member does not want it. Thanks very much for your for your time.

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
Is it for an island bed with curved bottom? Is it postable? Can you post a picky? I may be interested if that's 3 yes's...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back