New here and soon to be new to Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

nick and lyn

Free Member
Nov 23, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
new to all this
Hi all, we have just joined the site, having paid the deposit on a new and first for us Motorhome a few days ago. We have been doing some reading around the issues for sometime, but loads of questions still, and seeing the odd scary answer.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Nick and Lyn, welcome to the fun (y) If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out the FAQ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated welcome group purple.gif

Nov 11, 2016
uk, no fixed abode
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
since 2016
Hi all, we have just joined the site, having paid the deposit on a new and first for us Motorhome a few days ago. We have been doing some reading around the issues for sometime, but loads of questions still, and seeing the odd scary answer.

Hi and welcome, the great thing is that by joining this site you realise you are not the only one. I also paid the deposit on a used one, picking up in a few weeks time. And yes there are some scary answers, but mostly reassuring ones I found and lots of questions I didn't even know I should have!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:WelcomeFlag:

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
:welcomesign: welcome both, u may even be local!, it gets less scary and more exciting lol:smiley:

Haitchjay

Free Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hants/Wilts border
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740 fgj
Exp
Since 2016
Welcome :xThumb:
We are very new to this too having only picked up our MH this week. However, in the short time I've been a member of this site, I've picked up sooooo much useful info. It even helped with us deciding what to buy!
Ask away, there's always an answer and even the scary answers are usually followed by a way to make it less scary. Exciting times ahead for you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back