New 2020 Carthago Prototype A Class on a Merc Chassis! (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Just found this Alan Heath Video of the above, shame he didnt go into more details about the Merc Chassis like payload, gearbox & BHP etc.
I love the new front look of this van, the windscreen looks to be tilted back more than usual, so should be more aerodynamic
I,m not sure about the beige/white door fronts, but I suppose they listened to peoples comments about them being too dark inside with too much wood finish, hopefully there are more than one finish option.
I like the new Dometic FF doors opening on either side, maybe another thing to break who knows.
I also like the split bathroom privacy door, bet they patent that idea.
He didnt show the garage either, maybe it was locked:D
Guess the price?
Place your bets:)
Les

OP
OP
TinaLes
Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
They have always had that on the C line & E Line Chic's.
I was looking at the new front ends the other week I think they look old fashioned.
No, The Standard Chic Line II models 5 & 4.9 have a single privacy door that swings across from the toilet to block off the front,you then have to pull the curtains across the end of the bed if you dont want OH to see you sat on the throne. However this new one has the two doors in one that split into two one for privacy to the front, the other privacy whilst using the loo.
Maybe The E lines & Superiors have them but I didnt notice, then again they may do that system on all premium models from now on which will be good.
Bloody clever is that!
Les

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back