Navman S80 Deluxe (1 Viewer)

Jun 18, 2008
southampton
Funster No
MH
Hymer B588 PL
Exp
34 Years
Hi, Has anyone used the Navman S80 Deluxe sat nav. Is it any good for routes in europe and is it easy to use?
Should I buy one or would I be better off with a Tomtom?

Thanks Mick.

Jack the Rev

Free Member
Apr 21, 2008
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
A Class Adria Vision
Exp
20 years
Hi, Has anyone used the Navman S80 Deluxe sat nav. Is it any good for routes in europe and is it easy to use?
Should I buy one or would I be better off with a Tomtom?

Thanks Mick.

Mick
I dont have any experience of either Sat Navs but have a Road Angel and it has been invaluable to me both in the Uk and Europe. The only problem with the Road Angel Navigator is that you need to purchas the maps for the various countries. Its called Raod Angel Navigator and I think the site is roadangel.co.uk

Hope this has been helpful

Jack the Rev
:thumb:

cinders

Free Member
Feb 6, 2008
oxfordshire ( at the moment )
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
40 years on and off
cinders

[:Angry::Angry:/FONT]HI, i bought a navman u50 three months ago, it works well apart from the fact that it is already three years out of date and has'nt got an extra info i.e camera alerts, speed info, and no help on the locallity of wherever you are. I even contacted sony, and to be honest they could'nt give a toss and basically said "well if you want to pay for an upgrade we'll take your money" so now i'm looking for suggestions on a decent one to buy that is up to date and has preloaded information. I would never recommend that anybody buys a sony

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back