N+B New iSMOVE - 3.5t this is the one. (6 Viewers)

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
So... no answer to my question...

JJ :cool:
You don't have 200 litres of water.....a flexibly expandable shower or as large kitchen work surfaces and raising /lowering kitchen storage which I suspect will hold more accessible 'stuff'

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
What could I do in the featured motorhome that I can't do in my Burstner Beauty?

View attachment 435577

JJ :cool:

Well maybe you do not have a double floor space heated and sufficient insulation to go skiing in minus 15c.

And have a garage to take a M/C or scooter plus clothes for the other seasons.

See the tops of the mountains whilst driving.

Have a fixed bed without climbing to the overcab.

Of course if you don't want to do those things then for you there is nothing you cannot do, but some folks would wanr to.

Geoff

May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since March 2024
THOROUGH REVIEW OF THE NIESMANN-BISCHOFF I-SMOVE
Promobil the german magazine does not do advertorials like some and have thoroughly tested the new I-SMOVE. In 3.5T it becomes very quickly overloaded and they suggest to go for the 4.5T.
Using Google Chrome will give you an instant and fairly good English translation. Go to top right corner of the screen to the translation settings. If the link does not work, go to Google Chrome first and copy the link.
<<promobil.de/einzeltest/einzeltest-niesmann-bischoff-ismove-6-9-e/>>

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
THOROUGH REVIEW OF THE NIESMANN-BISCHOFF I-SMOVE
Promobil the german magazine does not do advertorials like some and have thoroughly tested the new I-SMOVE. In 3.5T it becomes very quickly overloaded and they suggest to go for the 4.5T.
Using Google Chrome will give you an instant and fairly good English translation. Go to top right corner of the screen to the translation settings. If the link does not work, go to Google Chrome first and copy the link.
<<promobil.de/einzeltest/einzeltest-niesmann-bischoff-ismove-6-9-e/>>
That is interesting and it does depend on individual usage N&B did say in that article ... how the iSmove stays below the 3.5 tonnes: With a roadworthy mass of 2.84 tonnes, there is a lot of leeway. You can put together your own individual model in the configurator on our website. For example, an iSmove for three people with a 3.13 tonne payload is feasible.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back