myfordturner (1 Viewer)

myfordturner

Free Member
Dec 22, 2007
Funster No
Can anyone recommend day parking suitable for a 6.24m motorhome in Lincoln in June/July. We will be staying at a site yet to be found nearby. Suggestions for good sites would also be appreciated.
Jim and Elaine

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Come on guys, help Jim and Elaine out here
Welcome to the FUN SITE Folks:thumb:
Geo

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Guys

Never been to Lincoln myself but my cousin lives in a wee village near there. She says that when she goes to Lincoln she always uses the park and ride due to the ridiculous amount of traffic.

Does anyone know where the Park and Ride is? There shouldn't be any height barriers if buses go in and out!

Not sure if this helps but it is a start ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
I contacted the council when I wanted to visit their Xmas mkt they were quite helpful...

I suspect another Graham (GJH) will be along shortly with a link to his m/h parking web resource (I looked but couldn't find it:Doh:)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
As Graham says, Lincoln Council is very helpful as regards parking.

THIS is the page you want on the web site.

As far as I know the park & ride is only a temporary measure each year for the Christmas market. There is a P&R page on the council web site Link Removed but it only gives contact information rather than service details. I should have thought it would be worth giving them a ring though.

I'd appreciate any feedback (contact link in the Make a Contribution box HERE).

Graham

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
Can't advise as to the park and ride but there's a delightful little site at Welton Golf Centre which is by a fishing lake, has electric and facilities in the club itself. Was £8/night when we looked. 01673 861888 Welton Manor Golf Centre

There's a C & CC CS in Brant Broughton which we definitely wouldn't recommend.

Or, about 17 miles from Lincoln, Heath Farm, Rauceby. Electric, loo and hot water. Tel Paula Ireland 01529 488409. £7.50/night

Have fun, Lincoln is lovely
Jan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back