Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If you take it off and look at the rear of it you should be able to loosen the surround, then pull it tight and secure it again.

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
If you take it off and look at the rear of it you should be able to loosen the surround, then pull it tight and secure it again.
Minxy.. I always agree with what you say... but I am afraid not this time..
I think the top elastic has totally lost its elasticity and is now like a piece of string.. so if you do as you say there will be absolutely no give..
Sorry.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Emmit . Hope you shed heated and waterproof.. you may be there some time.. 🛖🛖🛖🛖
You may, (or may not?) know that Mrs Emmit is currently undergoing chemo, and, as a result has lost a significant amount of weight.
Hence the need for new 'Disilstopenfloppens'

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Minxy.. I always agree with what you say... but I am afraid not this time..
I think the top elastic has totally lost its elasticity and is now like a piece of string.. so if you do as you say there will be absolutely no give..
Sorry.
Maybe, it depends on what the material is like as they do differ a bit, certainly worth a try especially if he only intends to keep thinnish stuff in it from now on.

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
You may, (or may not?) know that Mrs Emmit is currently undergoing chemo, and, as a result has lost a significant amount of weight.
Hence the need for new 'Disilstopenfloppens'
Well I can only apologise but really how was i supposed to know that... I was responding to what I thought was a dig from a husband to his wife (think most of us have done that at some point )
Any way All the best to Mrs Emmit. Hope she bounces back.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Well I can only apologise but really how was i supposed to know that... I was responding to what I thought was a dig from a husband to his wife (think most of us have done that at some point )
Any way All the best to Mrs Emmit. Hope she bounces back.
Please, don't even think about apologising.
If there's one thing having to deal with the Big C and the associated chemo gives you is the ability to laugh at anything.
And this includes accepting that her boobs are still down at her knees but at least they're more Pointy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back