my bessacarr front grill colour ??? (1 Viewer)

bernard pilkington

Free Member
Jan 19, 2019
Burnley, Lancs, UK
Funster No
MH
besaccar
Exp
hello every one I have a fiat ducato 2009 bessacarr body in white but the front grill is in like a metallic ally colour wich I cant seem to find the colour code for it any one got any idea please cheers bernard ..and who is the best people to get bessacarr parts from please.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bernard pilkington

Free Member
Jan 19, 2019
Burnley, Lancs, UK
Funster No
MH
besaccar
Exp
hell up there in ayershire I think the best way is not to trust any driver I was a coach driver for a lot of years and seen a lot off silly tricks spent more time in Europe than uk so seen both side of the job glad im retired cheers bernard ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
Go to a paint supplier like lkq and ask them to identify it for you, it won’t be on your vin plate, that only identifies the body colour. Using a spectrometer they will match it easily. If that’s too much fuss call in your local smart repairer and have him paint the whole grill in a similar grey.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
hello every one I have a fiat ducato 2009 bessacarr body in white but the front grill is in like a metallic ally colour wich I cant seem to find the colour code for it any one got any idea please cheers bernard ..and who is the best people to get bessacarr parts from please.
Hi Bernard, welcome to the fun house. :D

For parts try O'leary as they get new 'old stock' from suppliers especially Swift so might have some of the bits you need, not all of their items are on their website though so if you can't see what you want give them a ring.

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
Isn’t it the same silver as the light surrounds?

Maybe you could get the paint code for that easier.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back