Mumbles parking (1 Viewer)

Jul 8, 2021
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Swift RIO 310
Exp
since 2021
I am currently at the Haven site at Tenby. Tomorrow I will be heading back to Hampshire but want to stop off at the Mumbles to photograph the lifeboat Station. Does anyone know of parking for a 6mtr motorhome close by? I will be no more than 2 hours.

Oct 30, 2016
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Le voyageur 8.5
Exp
On 3rd van so not a total newbie....
I am currently at the Haven site at Tenby. Tomorrow I will be heading back to Hampshire but want to stop off at the Mumbles to photograph the lifeboat Station. Does anyone know of parking for a 6mtr motorhome close by? I will be no more than 2 hours.
Bracelet Bay car park? Google satellite shows a m/h in the car park, with a 6m van you should be OK, might even be able to park on the road above, restrictions may not start until April?

• Informative
Reactions: f6c
Apr 14, 2022
Carvoeiro, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Bavaria T71LP
Exp
50 years of boating, just one on motorhomes.
I have not lived there for a long time but I would not expect you would have any issue there, mid week in March, assuming they have not put a height restrictor there. Again, this time of year I doubt you would have an issue at any carparks there, Knab Rock (nice ice cream). Particularly at Knab rock there always used to be large vehicles around launching boats on the slipway. I stress it is some time since I was last there.

• Informative
Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
F
Jul 8, 2021
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Swift RIO 310
Exp
since 2021
That is brilliant. Thanks for your replies.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 28, 2007
Funster No
Motorhomes stop overnight regularly in Knab Rock car park and Bracelet Bay car park with no problems

Dec 3, 2021
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
6m Campervan
We visited Mumbles last April in our 6m motorhome and parked without any problems in a car park on the seafront, past the centre, but before you get to the pier. Hope this helps

OP
OP
F
Jul 8, 2021
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Swift RIO 310
Exp
since 2021
Thank you all for your recommendations. Bracelet bay parking was perfect. Just a few steps and I was in the ideal spot to get the photograph I wanted, and a cafe right there to boot.

DSCF5626-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back