• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Much loved Concorde Credo Emotion (1 Viewer)

Apr 30, 2012
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Exec
Exp
Since 2012
Concorde Credo Emotion i781L

A-class with fixed rear twin single beds with centre infill over garage and drop down dining table to create additional bed.

Fiat Ducato Multijet 3.0 Euro 5 diesel 180ps. Automated 6-speed transmission. 26,936miles, Alko chassis, GVW 4700kg with full air suspension. Right hand drive. 2013 model. Chassis package Credo Emotion (Engine upgrade to 3.0 litre 180 ps multijet, Climate control Cab air conditioning, Concorde radio I CD system with cab speakers and Cruise control). Credo package basic- Electric front roller blind instead of concertina, wind up stabiliser jacks on rear and Electric step. Credo starter package 2 - Panoramic Heki roof light in lounge instead of Midi Heki roof light, Electrical power package 2, 2 x 160aH AGM batteries (instead of standard 90aH), combination charger 100 A battery charger with mains pre-selection, sine inverter from 12v to 230v, 4000 W peak and 2000 watt continuous output with mains failure compensation and coffee maker and Removable fitted brown/grey carpets. Aluminium rims, 16" black shadow finish. Engine heat exchanger for living area. Concorde C lounge upholstered in Smooth Sandstone leather upholstery. Height adjustable table with extra cushion. Kitchen package (190 litre refrigerator I gas oven with grill combination in dark finish front, Corisan kitchen worktop with seamlessly integrated sink in sanded Sahara with bathroom washbasin in matching material. Roof fan thermostatically controlled instead of skylight. 160 litre fresh and waste water tanks. SOG toilet ventilation via the roof. Fly screen door for habitation entrance. Garage door on left hand side 1010 x 565 mm. Rear bed with suspension instead of slatted frame. Outside shower and dual cycle rack in garage. Satellite system 2- with 22" LED TV with electric drop down mechanism under side cupboards on right, 85 cm parabolic antenna instead of flat antenna 50x50cm, fully automatic alignment, digital receiver with 2-CI slots for encrypted programs, multi subscriber equipment through TWIN-LNB, connection for second receiver with 12V/230V and antenna socket in sleeping/alcoves, encrypted programs, sound reproduction possible via radio. Additional Satellite upgrade to SKEW LNB. Concorde Multimedia system- navigation with touch screen, integrated radio with DVD, CD and MP3 player, Sound system with additional loudspeaker and subwoofer, hands- free device for telephone with Bluetooth, double reversing camera with shutter including Truck software. External gas point. LED interior lights instead of Halogen lights. UK specification package; sockets, lights, handbooks. Fiamma 5m electric awning. One 120watt plus one 130watt Solar panels. Van Bitz Alarm (Growler), Smoke Alarm, C02 Alarm, Tow Bar and Electrics.

MANUFACTURER: CONCORDE Reisemobile GmbH

MODEL: Credo Emotion i 781 L

BERTHS: 4
MAKE: Fiat Ducato
DRIVE: Front wheel drive
ENGINE: Euro 5 3 Ltr 180ps Diesel

TRANSMISSION: 6-speed automated

LENGTH approx: 7.91m

WIDTH approx: 2.29m

HEIGHT approx: 3.03

GVW: 4700 (kg)

More pictures available at my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yxtjb5mp0jeze9z/AAAHAxp0LYRezMEN4Nfcq8YTa?dl=0...

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back