Motorhome Monopoly ... let's have your suggestions (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Chance... You missed the Benidorm turn off and ended up at a monastery... You almost died of boredom, if you have an EHIC card you can go straight to Go and collect Ā£200, otherwise go directly to watertrail avenue.

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
Presumably Wales would be Old Kent Road? Somerset would be Mayfair obviously. Devon would be Park Lane, The greens would probably be the other counties in the Southwest. Yellows would be Solent and moving in to the South East as the colours change into red. It would probably then continue to the north east with the aqua colours, then into Scotland which would be the pinks, then then it sweep into the midlands for the light blues and end up with Wales as the Browns.
I think then it could cover all the English counties????

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Presumably Wales would be Old Kent Road? Somerset would be Mayfair obviously. Devon would be Park Lane, The greens would probably be the other counties in the Southwest. Yellows would be Solent and moving in to the South East as the colours change into red. It would probably then continue to the north east with the aqua colours, then into Scotland which would be the pinks, then then it sweep into the midlands for the light blues and end up with Wales as the Browns.
I think then it could cover all the English counties????

I think it would have to be buying bare field campsites, maybe in those areas colour coded as you say. Then you have to purchase facilities such as water points, ehu and toiletblocks for your campsite. As you purchase the facilities the cost of landing (pitching up) on your campsite increases.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Brilliant suggestions ... it's brought to mind more things though such as should the streets stay as streets or change to campsite/aires/parking/wild camping or should they instead be motorhome manufacturers.

If they were campsites then instead of houses, hotels etc, you could add facilities (EHU, hardstanding, serviced pitch etc) or if a manufacturer/MH you could then add accessories such as awning, solar, alarm, tracker, genny and those of a 'daring' nature could even get a toad on an a-frame!

As for the playing pieces, how about:
  • boot - crocs
  • thimble - gas bottle
  • dog - dog
  • car - a-framed toad :imoutahere:
  • top hat - baseball cap
  • ship - BBQ (the beloved 'Cadac'! :LOL: )

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Brilliant suggestions ... it's brought to mind more things though such as should the streets stay as streets or change to campsite/aires/parking/wild camping or should they instead be motorhome manufacturers.

If they were campsites then instead of houses, hotels etc, you could add facilities (EHU, hardstanding, serviced pitch etc) or if a manufacturer/MH you could then add accessories such as awning, solar, alarm, tracker, genny and those of a 'daring' nature could even get a toad on an a-frame!

As for the playing pieces, how about:
  • boot - crocs
  • thimble - gas bottle
  • dog - dog
  • car - a-framed toad :imoutahere:
  • top hat - baseball cap
  • ship - BBQ (the beloved 'Cadac'! :LOL: )
I think the streets become campsites and all the motorhomes and Motorhome accessories are on chance/community chest cards so that when you pick one up say Buy solar panel pay Ā£Ā£ thats how the money quickly goes.
The stations could be MH dealers, expensive to buy but also when someone lands on one they have to purchase an accessory or a MH , and the owner of the dealer gets the money!

If one of the dealers is Morelo/Cathargo etc and you pick up card that says buy MH, then thatā€™s it, you are bankrupt!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back