Motorhome auto electrician in Worcs/Glos? (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
The top rear tail lamp has gone out. I think it might be a duff wire somewhere as it did work intermittently so maybe not a duff LED.

I have traced the wire to a real mess of a connection box under the rear of the van but cannot be sure which wire it is that I need to investigate.

Also I see that the wire to one of the rear parking sensors has come adrift. Time for a professional I think.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Worcs/Gos area that is good?

Many thanks

Adria Matrix M/H

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I have traced the wire to a real mess of a connection box under the rear of the van but cannot be sure which wire it is that I need to investigate.

Have you access to the base vehicle wiring diag...??
The box you describe is where the converter cconnects the various circuts from the standard vehicle wiring to their wiring..and their colour scheme.. ive wasted time trying to pick up the wrong coloured wire in a loom because of this change from vehicle to converter wiring..
If you can be bothered you should still be able to identify the wire you want with a meter... but if its only the one unit /bulb that is effected id be concenrtating my efforts on the connections to that unit...and establishing it is in fact working wirh a rigged up alternative supply...
..and if youve gone to that trouble you might as well reconnect your parking sensor wire (y):LOL:
Andy..

OP
OP
David and Sally
Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Have booked it into the dealer I bought it off. I may have another go before that but I'm a bit worried about messing up another connection in the process.

Thanks for the advice.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back