morelo motorhomes (1 Viewer)

bazsheen

Free Member
May 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
a class
hi does anyone have a morelo palace or v similar for sale ? must be 2018 onwards

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
:HelloThere:And :pink: to FUN!

Wow what a great first post, theres a few funsters on here with Morelos, unsure of which models though. The UK Morelo dealer is less than half a mile away from my house and I don’t think he has any for sale, new or pre loved! Good luck in your search and if/when you get one I’m sure you will be very pleased with it.
I was going to get one, but they’re getting a bit too common for me now, :pinocchio::rofl::rofl: so I’ll stick with my Adria Sonic!

OP
OP
B

bazsheen

Free Member
May 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
a class
Hi , Thanks for the comments , i did visit premier last week and missed out on their last one! They are megga bucks and hoped someone may have a newish model up for grabs. I will live and hope ey!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Hi , Thanks for the comments , i did visit premier last week and missed out on their last one! They are megga bucks and hoped someone may have a newish model up for grabs. I will live and hope ey!!
Well if you get one and want it driving over give me a shout, but as you aware there are roadworks and diversions in the area so I can get it to you via France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Slovenia and back through Italy and France. It a service I offer all funsters who buy a Morelo from Premium, unfortunately nobody’s took me up on my kind offer:wink:

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Your best bet is mobile.de. At the moment 121 new and second hand Morelo's for sale. Of course you have to be comfortable with left hand drive and other EU vagaries, and will need support for importing but gives you a start.

Broken Link Removed

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
It's only the last 2-3 years that has seen a jump in MORELO ownership in the UK which of course means that there are very few popping up on the used markets at the moment.

There was a 10th anniversary Palace at Premium, it was still in the showroom on Thursday but I see it's not on their web site now bazsheen are you saying that this one is sold?

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
You and me both Cap'n. ;)

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Although, I am tempted to buy one of their luxury bathrobes with monogram, to cut quite a dash whilst on site and visiting the shower block.
The illusion fails as I return to my one-man tent.
😊

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
There's 7 available here (all Swiss dealers and private sellers).

2 Palace at the same dealer (Lexa)

And most are low mileage, high spec and well maintained (they are Swiss...)

Overall you may have a better chance to buy one in mainland Europe as they are as common as Ford Fiestas here:p

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
There's 7 available here (all Swiss dealers and private sellers).

2 Palace at the same dealer (Lexa)

And most are low mileage, high spec and well maintained (they are Swiss...)

Overall you may have a better chance to buy one in mainland Europe as they are as common as Ford Fiestas here:p
Are they cheaper then in mainland Europe, as Fiestas bought in Belgium and driven back used to be so much cheaper?
I am getting excited now 😊😂

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Although, I am tempted to buy one of their luxury bathrobes with monogram, to cut quite a dash whilst on site and visiting the shower block.
The illusion fails as I return to my one-man tent.
😊
Can’t see that working anyway, if you have a MORELO you won’t be in any rush to use the site facilities so would be rumbled straight away 😏

I will take the bathrobe off your hand though 👍

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
I will take the bathrobe off your hand though
You mean you dont already have one?
I thought they came free with the Quest pop-up shelter and disposable barbecue package option?
If not, then I’m out.😂😂😂😂😂

I am taking the Michael, sir.
I would seriously love a Morelo and what facilities they have, and the quality that they are,but alas, finances presently do not extend to one.
But who knows............?
One day maybe?
👍😊

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
You mean you dont already have one?
I thought they came free with the Quest pop-up shelter and disposable barbecue package option?
If not, then I’m out.😂😂😂😂😂

I am taking the Michael, sir.
I would seriously love a Morelo and what facilities they have, and the quality that they are,but alas, finances presently do not extend to one.
But who knows............?
One day maybe?
👍😊
“Came free” that will get you thrown out of the showroom pretty quickly.

Who knows indeed I was a dreamer for many a year, actually I still am but the dreams just get more expensive 😏

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back