Moonwalk for Breast Cancer- 26 miles (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2018
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato compass drift
Exp
Good Morning all,

I have been 'umming' and 'ahing' about putting this up online as I find it rather awkward to ask for sponsorship, however, this time it is not me doing the 26 mile walk in aid of Breast Cancer, it is my good Lady Helen and her friend Abi who will be doing this challenge on 15th May 2021.

The event has been bounced around due to Covid restrictions and the girls kept up the walking throughout the various lockdowns. As you are aware during these times charities have suffered, so any amount donated would be heartily appreciated.

We are fortunate enough to of not been affected by cancer directly. Yet, as you can appreciate a fantastic cause all the same. There is a target of £400 of which £206 has been raised so far.

Please note, if you do feel you are in a position to donate it goes without saying we would be heartily appreciative, there is an option to remain anonymous on the site, however, would love to be able to thank you all individually, so maybe pop your forum name on there so I can send appreciation through here.

Thank you to a number of Funster's who gave me the push to put this up and to Jim for allowing me to do so. So kind.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Ryan and Helen

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Thank you to a number of Funster's who gave me the push to put this up and to Jim for allowing me to do so. So kind.
The total went up a lot whilst I was donating and don't thank me too soon as I only put 1penny a mile and then only if they are all covered. :doh: well done guys.

I lost my grandmother and mother to breast cancer and some of you will recall that Jackie lost her sister just three years ago to the same rotten disease.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Done! Had some friends did this a few years ago - not easy, although they had great fun decorating their bras! 😀

OP
OP
ryan_flea
Sep 14, 2018
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Exp
Well blimey smush, look at you guys and gals go! Flipping heck! What a drive from the Motorhome Fun posse. The donations have gone from 'a target of £400 of which £206 has been raised so far' to a whopping £440 goodness! Thank you, thank you! ⭐ Wonderful.

OP
OP
ryan_flea
Sep 14, 2018
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Exp
Sorry only me infiltrating, 15th May is soon coming around. The good lady has been doing a sterling effort. 🤞 have chosen to be support vehicle in the van so they can get the fluids on and maybe off board 😁😁 all for great charity. Thank you to those who have already donated. Unbelievable x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back