Monturpie ,Upper Largo , Leven, Fife (1 Viewer)

Nov 28, 2018
Edzell Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
We have just returned from a 2 night stay here and the views are fantastic, overlooking the Firth Of Forth, If you like walking and beaches then this is for you. It cost us £18 a night with EHU, We found the facilities very modern and clean, free showers, laundry payable, nice pleasant and helpful staff.

We walked into the Village Upper Largo and down a nature trail towards a lovely Beach in Lower Largo whilst enjoying nice April sunshine, it took us in total about two and a half hours round trip.There is also a large hill nearby which if your feeling fit you could climb, ( maybe next time )

Overall I would recommend this site for its views alone and We will definitely return.

link here -
IMG_7294.JPG
IMG_7293.JPG
IMG_7296.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Largo Law is the hill, btw.
Alexander Selkirk, the inspiration for Robinson Crusoe, was born in Lower Largo hence the name of the local hotel, The Crusoe.
Lovely part of the world but I'm biased!:)

OP
OP
Peskyrabbitt
Nov 28, 2018
Edzell Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Largo Law is the hill, btw.
Alexander Selkirk, the inspiration for Robinson Crusoe, was born in Lower Largo hence the name of the local hotel, The Crusoe.
Lovely part of the world but I'm biased!:)

I could not remember the name of the hill Thanks, will try and climb it the next time We are there, must be great views from the top? and yes lovely part of the Country. Also forgot to mention in my post how friendly the Locals are.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back