Minehead Members Only caravan and motorhome site (1 Viewer)

Kerry9

Free Member
Sep 16, 2018
Torbay
Funster No
MH
Motorhome owner
Exp
Rimor Sailer 645 2.7 TC fixed rear bed on Mercedes chassis and engine.
The actual site itself is about a 15-minute walk from Minehead's main concourse and coastal strip. It has great shower blocks, waste disposal and watering points - and that's it.

Which means if you want quiet at night and no traffic noise - this is the place to come to.

No disco, no onsite bar, no games room - just peace and quiet with like-minded caravan and motorhome owners. Hard standings throughout. Would thoroughly recommend.

Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
well I didn't know that til I saw a SIMILAR name on google now did I :D
It just looked like a generic title to me "A site in minehead owned by CCC and for members only" :p :D

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
We were there earlier this year and really liked it. We also like that part of Somerset.

Mrs QFour

petrocspals

Free Member
May 23, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Nuevo
Exp
4 years
Sounds great love the Devon\Somerset border coast.Can I just ask how hilly is the walk to Minehead please? The old chap uses a mobility scooter.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991
Don't rule out the C&CC site on North Hill. It is a bit tricky to reach, and MH only, but it is one of my favourites with its fabulous views over the Bristol Channel and soooooo quiet at night. I'm a bit biased I suppose as I find it easy to buzz around on my little Honda all over Exmoor and the Quantocks. The facilities are a bit dated but CCC can't/won't upgrade as they do not own the site, but hey, that's what the onboard loo and shower are for!

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Sounds great love the Devon\Somerset border coast.Can I just ask how hilly is the walk to Minehead please? The old chap uses a mobility scooter.

We were there in May for several nights. Unfortunately I don't remember seeing anyone from the site with a mobility scooter. The roads that lead into Minehead town centre don't have steep gradients as far as I can recall; it was a gentle walk that took us about 15 minutes each way.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Because it has that non member price written on their website
Are you sure it's this site as it says members only?

Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
AHHHHH!!
I was looking at the other site with a similar name.
Ccc site not camc site. ?

• Funny
Reactions: M-J

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back