MHFun Saturday Market at the Lincoln Show (1 Viewer)

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
As we believe space will be an issue we feel a maximum 6 feet wide stand for each seller would be the ideal.

Nigel and Pamala - Sundowners
(Market/coffee morning organisers)

Probably best if I leave the safari room (4 mtr Omnistore residence) on the side of the van and put a notice on the stall. ::bigsmile:
Got a Sachs moped ( bicycle with a 2 stroke engine fitted directly onto the rear wheel.) as well.

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
i have a 3.5meter safari room for sale ÂŁ180 very good condition , i wont be at the show but could deliver it there for a firm buyer not a looker:Smile:

Last edited:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
We have just recieved approval to take the motorhome back to Australia So we will be trying to get rid of all our surplus gear. We will not be selling the bits and pieces but asking for a donation to MHF. :Smile:

Good for you Tom::bigsmile:

If you leave that old flag thing I'll look after it:winky:
Nov 5th coming up shortly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dixie

Free Member
Jun 15, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel & Dodge 2500
Exp
i always thought the stall holders paid a fortune for a pitch.After speaking to a graffics stand at Malvern he paid ÂŁ200 for the weekend.couldnt beleive it.

We've nearly paid that just for the electric on our stand! Please feel free to come & boil your kettles, charge your bikes, iron your clothes....need to get our ÂŁ144's worth......I won't even say the number for the actual stand out loud it's too scary!:Eeek:

Hope you all have a good weekend :thumb:

Dixie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Probably best if I leave the safari room (4 mtr Omnistore residence) on the side of the van and put a notice on the stall. ::bigsmile:
Got a Sachs moped ( bicycle with a 2 stroke engine fitted directly onto the rear wheel.) as well.

How much you thinking of asking for safari room? :Smile:

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Do you have a link so we can see what it looks like?:Smile:

Sorry I don't have a link so today on arrival at Lincoln I set to in fairly windy conditions to put it up so I could post some pictures. Having successfully got it up we realised what a good piece of kit it is.
Although we don't use it very often we reckon we will probably use it again so have decided not to sell it after all.

SORRY

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Sorry I don't have a link so today on arrival at Lincoln I set to in fairly windy conditions to put it up so I could post some pictures. Having successfully got it up we realised what a good piece of kit it is.
Although we don't use it very often we reckon we will probably use it again so have decided not to sell it after all.

SORRY

SOB SOB :cry::cry::cry:
No worries but will be over to have a good look see if that's OK to see what we have missed out on and bend your ears on how to put one up if that's OK. Due to set off shortly, be there in 5 hours hopefully. :Smile:

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
SOB SOB :cry::cry::cry:
No worries but will be over to have a good look see if that's OK to see what we have missed out on and bend your ears on how to put one up if that's OK. Due to set off shortly, be there in 5 hours hopefully. :Smile:

Yes of course come round.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks to everyone who bought the smilie hats that light up and flash.

All profits from these and the apples are going to motorhome fun. They will be spent on an electric hot water urn and mulled wine for the Waldegraves meet.

The saturday morning market was great. Thanks to everyone who organised it and participated.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back