Mechanical service in Norwich area (1 Viewer)

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
Can anyone recommend a garage to give my 2015 Ducato based Burstner a mechanical service. Two years old (and just out of warranty!) and just done 12,000 miles. Norwich area. Thanks

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We use Becks at Rollesby for our service on a Boxer base but they are authorised dealers for many a van based on the Fiat chassis, not a million miles from Norwich.

OP
OP
stevec
Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
Just spoke to them. They will not service my van. "Not on a first service", "You need to go to a Fiat dealer". This is on a MH which is just out of mechanical warranty. This isn't warranty work, just a normal service for which I would be paying full price.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Baco

Free Member
Oct 2, 2014
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Crown garage, Newton st Faith. Always worked on my vans with first class service.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Simpsons at Great Yarmouth are both motorhome dealers and Fiat Professional agents.
I know it's not Norwich but not far away, they understand motorhomes and give excellent service.
Had the first engine service on my Carthago done by them last December.

Richard.

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I use Bracken Brae garage at Shorthorn Rd in Stratton Strawless since I've retired, (01603 754245),they cannot get a big M/H under cover but did my cambelt/waterpump on my Bolero when needed, I also take my cars there as well, no rip off prices either.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We have just used Full Circle Enterprises in Banham. Did a clutch change and oil and filter. Very good service and when we got there the compound had plenty of other big motorhomes, coaches, police and ambulance cars and vans waiting in, which gave us confidence in their ability. The company was recommended to us by friends who have a coach company.

http://www.fullcircleenterprises.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
We have just used Full Circle Enterprises in Banham. Did a clutch change and oil and filter. Very good service and when we got there the compound had plenty of other big motorhomes, coaches, police and ambulance cars and vans waiting in, which gave us confidence in their ability. The company was recommended to us by friends who have a coach company.

http://www.fullcircleenterprises.co.uk/
Excellent company who have fitted my E&P levellers plus VB air during the last year.

Don't think they are a Fiat Professional company though, which I think the OP requires.

Richard.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back