Marquis motorhomes branches, auto trail apache 700 (1 Viewer)

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
So mum and dad don't moan alot till they brought there brand new moterhome from marquis in 2019 and they live near Nottingham and thought it best to go to the NEC and low and behold came back with the paperwork for a a brand new auto trail apache 700

They where very pleased with there self's (very) this was unti they had to collect it and it was a 6 berth with 4 travelling seats, not what they had asked an paid for, marquis didn't believe dad until he pulled out the receipt which stated what they required. They got fobbed off alot until they threatened to go to citizens advice and then small claims to get there deposit back, oh and there car and caravan that they had part exchanged. All of a sudden they got everything and it was all sorted.

Have had terrible customer service throughout and had been made even worse recently due to the out side light is now full of water with half the LEDs failing, so took it back again to be told its not covered on the 3yr warranty due to it being a 1yr warranty part even though its got water in, so dad had been over the van looking for all the faults and have found some huge ones including the rear wheel had rubbed through the gel coating and the fibre glass coursing a hole in where the spare wheel sits on the back of the van, rubbing from the cover course nearly holes in the fibre glass and all of the fridge exhaust vents on the van are cracked from over tighting the screws when the van was made

Mum and dad are pulling their hair out with marquis as they don't care and the vans done 3000 miles

šŸ˜”

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Iā€™d contact Autotrail directly with your concerns and ask if they will carry out the repairs at the factory

Hope you manage to get things sorted

Last edited by a moderator:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
My 2012 Apache 700 had quite a few issues. Luckily it had the 10 year warranty at the time. I bypassed the dealer and went straight to the factory. As Robert Clark says, try them direct. šŸ‘

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Firstly i Hope your parents get it sorted,having been thru the same sort of problem in my fifties i now realise it knocks years off you(the stress)
id go straight to autotrail,and see if they are willing to help,
i also had the lights filling with water in a hymer and was advised to drill a few minute holes at the underside of the cover,i did this and the water drained and never filled again , good luck pampam

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back