bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Booking has closed for the Malvern Show.
Our allocated area is FULL.
Has anyone booked and not added their name to the list.

Attendees

1. bobandjane......Marshals
  2. Jim
  3. Brisey
  4. gaz..........Assistant Marshals
  5. slobadoberbob
  6. MrMotorhome
  7. Janine
  8. martin1485
  9. Glyn and Debbie
  10. Silkcut1105
  11. Sundowners
  12. Theonlysue
  13. Carol
  14. Dai
  15. tony garvin
  16. bungy
  17. rayb182
  18. champers
  19. Bertha
  20. Scotties
  21. Ludo
  22. pappajohn
  23. grumps147
  24. Drew
  25. audreyj
  26. yogibear
  27. G2EWS
  28. tattytony
  29. lindyloot
  30. Freedom Hunter
  31. Winnie Brave
  32. gozomike
  33. froghopper
  34. frenchgirl
  35. charl
  36. Encantador
  37. Griffs
  38. jeffhop
    [*]ROCKYTOPS
  39. xjrchris
  40. atlantisbird
  41. Red Dragon
  42. MikeandCarolyn
  43. louwil
  44. dellwood33
  45. catspyjamas
  46. welshcowboy
  47. minx
  48. moharper
  49. novawight
  50. Wendy Scott
  51. Kenny and Dolly
  52. DavenRose
  53. atv
  54. lunarman
  55. Ash
  56. Ambilkate
  57. Viennese
  58. Chrisboyo
  59. lugnutt
  60. motorhomelover
  61. rvrob
  62. RonnieJ
  63. Tandy
  64. robley7636
  65. Dingray
  66. brianju
  67. Blondi
  68. movan
  69. lizzymac
  70. AlanKaren
  71. toledo
  72. Geordie and the Dragon

Warners have more than us booked !!!! So who are the others???
:Smile:
Bob and Jane.

These are the surnames on my Warners list that I cannot cross reference. Are they YOU?

Atkinson
Harris
Hartley
Hurst
Jarrett
King

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
weather update

It's getting better :thumb:

Attachments

• malvern.jpg
    malvern.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 21

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
05.35 Awaiting recovery

Hi All seems we will not get there.... got a few miles down the road felt a left hand pull on the steering.. You know when things are not right. Touch the brakes and hard pull to left... stopped and soon had steam pouring off the near side front wheel.. turned around and limped back... by the time we got back we had sparks comeing out from the brakes... many buckets of water on the drive...

Awaiting recovery.. have called safeguard they say with in an hour ... see how big the truck is... Sue is now starting to unload everything.. fridge etc.,

Best way this is a haul in to Goulds on the A21 25 mles away on a low loader and a bill bill for a near calliper .. have the brake pads in stock... But on these E350's they tend to have to be a major replacement.

Anyway it is very very unlikely we will be going anywhere soon.

will need to see if I can remove the for sale adverts now.. real sod.

Bob

p.s. can someone please tell Bob & Jane ... thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AlanKaren

Free Member
Sep 12, 2011
Middleton, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Autohome Highwayman II
Exp
since 2010
Magazines

Hi everybody have some Motorhome / caravan magazines about 25 does anybody want them ? will bring to show tomoz?

cheers Alan:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry to hear that Bob, we had that happen but with 4 wheels. 4 Ceramic calipers failed, believe it or not 12 miles of slow driving on the lanes we never really noticed. (8.1L engine) it was only when I hit a bit of flat straight and realised it would get past 40. We stopped checked and all four were white hot, it was a known problem and fixed as part of a recall.

Meanwhile, the suns out, the show is taking shape, the forecast for the weekend is SUN SUN SUN and it looks like you are going to miss a good one:thumb:

Hi All seems we will not get there.... got a few miles down the road felt a left hand pull on the steering.. You know when things are not right. Touch the brakes and hard pull to left... stopped and soon had steam pouring off the near side front wheel.. turned around and limped back... by the time we got back we had sparks comeing out from the brakes... many buckets of water on the drive...

Awaiting recovery.. have called safeguard they say with in an hour ... see how big the truck is... Sue is now starting to unload everything.. fridge etc.,

Best way this is a haul in to Goulds on the A21 25 mles away on a low loader and a bill bill for a near calliper .. have the brake pads in stock... But on these E350's they tend to have to be a major replacement.

Anyway it is very very unlikely we will be going anywhere soon.

will need to see if I can remove the for sale adverts now.. real sod.

Bob

p.s. can someone please tell Bob & Jane ... thanks

tattytony

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2010
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
I am running a day late Due to a bad heart condition I only got out of hospital yesterday and has taken me a day to convince the boss to let come to the show, now will be there tomorrow morning please stick me somewhere with easy scooter access to a path as my heart is really bad :Eeek: this time many thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
May be note.

Sorry to hear that Bob, we had that happen but with 4 wheels. 4 Ceramic calipers failed, believe it or not 12 miles of slow driving on the lanes we never really noticed. (8.1L engine) it was only when I hit a bit of flat straight and realised it would get past 40. We stopped checked and all four were white hot, it was a known problem and fixed as part of a recall.

Meanwhile, the suns out, the show is taking shape, the forecast for the weekend is SUN SUN SUN and it looks like you are going to miss a good one:thumb:

May be not Jim.... still owe you ÂŁ10....

I have located a replacement calliper from Steve and Dee Dunn.. it is being overnighted to the garage tonight and the RV is on the pit.. so it just depends on how long they take to put it back together.

need to re stock the fridge / freezer and put the clothes back on again... but depending on the time we may still roll in tomorrow.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back