Free Member
Mar 29, 2010
Porlock, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 months and loving it!
Due to collect our new motorhome this Friday and taking off to Cornwall for a weekend test run. Would like to find a small quiet site somewhere between Padstow - Port Quin but struggling to find anything other than the 150+ pitch sites. Would love to hear if anyone has an recommendations of sites in this area.

Rainbowchaser

Free Member
Feb 27, 2010
Third rock from the sun
Funster No
MH
Err..A blue one
Exp
Hmnn...Quite a long time really...
sites

Hi Smoogy.

Welcome to mh fun.
If you fancy a nice quiet site with just the basics, hookup and showers near Penzance/Helston I think there's spaces here where I am.
Call Charlie and Jean Platt on 01736 850647

Good luck and bring some sun with you ok?

Tony
:winky:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
hi and welcome we go to cornwall a lot and we have stayed at maver holiday park mawgan porth its only a small park run by steve and shirley rodding if you wont to give them a ring the number is 01637860493:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Mother Iveys - overlooking the bay next to padstow

Harlyn bay - next bay along, pretty much on the beach - we had customers who stayed there all week last year

clarify

Free Member
Jul 19, 2009
Funster No
Am down that way myself next week if the old van makes it so may call in for a night or two nice to meet up with fellow funsters
RAY and CLAIRE

cherok

Free Member
Jun 28, 2009
Wales
Funster No
Exp
Months
Hi There,

I would like to suggest a site I found after doing some research online- Dennis Cove right near Padstow.

Link Removed

I do have to add that we haven't actually stayed there yet as we wanted to book there for Bank Holiday but I gather that they don't have many EHU's and so we will hopefully be visiting some time in June.

It seems ideal, right on the Camel Trail and only a few minutes and you're in Padstow. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

navman

Free Member
Jul 1, 2008
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2003
A few miles north is The Caravan Club site Trewethett Farm open to non members. Real cliff top site ( albeit you can get a pitch a bit away from te edge if you want::bigsmile:)

Real good location with coastal walks to Boscastle and Tintagel. There at the moment and just wonderful. Their telno is 01840 770222

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back