Looking for a Beachside Campsite (1 Viewer)

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
We are cheering up after our medical mishaps and instead of giving up and going home we are thinking of moving South!
Any advice would be welcome for a campsite with open aspects and possibly a beach/sea view. Anywhere between here and Malaga!
Thanks
Janet and John

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Where are you?

The one that comes to mind is:

This site is right next a a lovely beach. It's a large site, with plenty of pitches, good facilities and a really good pool.

Last edited:

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
We also like this Aire:

<Broken link removed>

It's two minutes from a really fabulous beach.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
John Barrett

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
Where are you?

The one that comes to mind is:

This site is right next a a lovely beach. It's a large site, with plenty of pitches, good facilities and a really good pool.
If this is the one with flowers planted around the loos then we have been there before and yes, it is a great site.

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
John Barrett I don’t think you could go wrong with camping Los Madrilles just outside Mazarin down in Murcia. HERE It is on the inland side of the coastal road. Has a supermarket in the village. Easy cycle access to Mazarron or a good walk. The best bits I think are: ACSI site for discount in season. A terraced site so I think every pitch will have a sea view. A geo thermally heated indoor & outdoor pool which used to be emptied every night! and I’ve watched them do it as I doubted it happened. Very hot water in the pool for winter. Good toilet block facilities if a bit dated with lots of hot water. Free internet access point when we were last there. One of the owning brothers was a bit pedantic about the site rules but they were there for the benefit of all & only those who didn’t abide by them fell foul. I think the overwinter groups could be a bit clicky but they never affected our pleasure. Generally far enough south to get good temperatures. Another small resort close by and easily accessible for bikes or walking for a change of scenery.

We really loved the place 😊

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1986
The aire at Malaga beach couldn't be nearer the sea. The owners are motorhomers and most staff speak perfect English. If you are on the front row you will get a full sea view. The little town is Cala de Moral and is extremely traditional Spanish. There are 2 supermarkets in the town and a large commercial centre about 15 mins walk away. Little shop / take away food on site. Loads of bars and restaurants in town. Good bus service to Malaga, but also bike track / footpath in both directions. Wide pitches. It depends if you want a campsite for entertainment etc.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back