Rally Lincoln Motorhome Show 2019 (2 Viewers)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It was great to be at the show and meet a few more funsters as well as some 'old' friends. :roflmto: Many thanks to all those involved with keeping it all running well ... oh and especially my 'No 1 fan'! :blusher:

The dogs had a nice relaxing time and Tazzy enjoyed pottering round the show for an hour each day - the others are more than happy to slob about in the camper so weren't bothered about it, just had nice walks on the grass etc with hubby. Romy had some lovely rolls round on the grass ... she really should be more 'lady-like' at her age (17 years) and Lily had a few gallops towards the neighbour's dog, Poppy, but they were friendly even when Poppy tried to get in our camper for some grub. :D

We had to stay until 4.30 pm today after which it absolutely bucketed it down ... we got a bit drenched walking back to our camper but never mind, we were happy ... I'll put the reason why we couldn't leave earlier on my 'expensive show' thread tomorrow. :giggle:

joka250

Free Member
Jul 29, 2017
Fylde Coast.
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1985
Just had a ladies umbrella handed to me, found in the ladies toilet on the Funsters field. If it's yours I'm here till at least mid morning Monday in front of the Funsters marquee. Probably asleep in a minute but up and about no later than 8 a m.
Stephen.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We had to leave early this morning so didn't get to say goodbye to many, but had a great time. We we so lucky with the weather. ☀️

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 23, 2011
Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Lyseo 727g
Exp
since 2011
As always, thanks to the marshals for all their hard work. It really is much appreciated

This was our 4th show this year and this one had a sort of end of term feel, notwithstanding the weather. I really don't want to hear the prostate joke again - that's the 4th show and the 4th time we heard it.

Also, thanks to the chap who decided to run his car mirrors down our van as he tried to squeeze through a gap 2" narrower than the car. I enjoyed the barefoot sprint in the dark to stop you to complain? Were you going to admit that you had thumped the van if I hadn't have caught you? Still, luckily no damage was done, but it shook us up a bit and Debbie used a very naughty word indeed. Bad Debbie!

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
Thank you to all the Marshalls for another brilliant weekend. Lovely to meet up with everyone again. The Warner entertainment on Friday and Sunday was great and I really enjoyed looking round the show itself. I thought there was a few different traders there. See you all in a field somewhere soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
We would also like to thank Bill, Jan and all the other marshalls. But also, anyone else who helped make the weekend so enjoyable. Thank you!

Paul & Yana

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Thanks to everyone who gave their time up in the organising & marshaling of the show.

Its been a lovely opportunity to catch up with folks.

Sorry Jim had to dash off - hope things are going as well as can be with Katie.

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Another fabulous show, thanks to the marshals and everyone else involved with the organisation. We had such a great time, thank you.

It was great to meet up with Dave and Polly and to see first hand, how well Dave is doing.

Thanks also to those who invited us to their evening "do's" and to those who attended ours!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back