Level alarms (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 10, 2022
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
I have a prob. with my control panel EC 467 showing irregular levels in toilet cassette, waste water tank and fresh water tank. Toilet red alarm light on when the cassette is empty, waste water alarm on high level when tank is empty and when fresh water tank full only showing half full. Can you help.

Sep 9, 2019
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 632
Exp
Since Sept 2019
Sounds like the probes in the tanks need to be cleaned. You may be luck and find that there is an access hole in the bottom of each tank so you can reach in to clean them. Alternatively access from above, they will probably unscrew out of the tank, be sure to photograph wiring before you do so! Hot soapy water for cleaning is best.

Cheers!
Russ

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Welcome on board.

Pretty well all factory fitted devices for measuring fluid levels across the board of manufacturer are inherently naf, so it is unlikely that you will better what you already have other than fitting accurate 3rd party measuring devices which are available.
You will have a magnet on a float in your cassette that may be stuck or had fallen off, due to vigorous sloshing when emptying your cassette.

Upvote 0
Sep 9, 2019
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 632
Exp
Since Sept 2019
I do like a bit of vigorous sloshing……. I’ll just get my hat n coat……

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back