LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Just ordered a few bits of kit to improve our MH.

Got me self a front swivel seat,
A new SOG system,
And a couple of new Omni rooflights that are transparant to improve the inside lighting ::bigsmile:

Gonna do them and keep a blog updated with fitting instructions. :Doh:

Just wanted to post this to big it up for Oleary's MHs. Top class people to deal with. Good sound advice coupled with speaking to someone that knows there stuff always helps.

Anyway got me thinking :RollEyes: What accessories have you fitted that you pay most value to.
Oh also brought a toilet rol holder :Blush:

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Spending Money Again???????

I think you must have won the lottery and you are not saying anything the money you have spent over the last year??:roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I think you must have won the lottery and you are not saying anything the money you have spent over the last year??:roflmto::roflmto:

No Im winningit tonight 54mil, should get me a new RV and enough fuel to get to the south of France:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Good Luck
And for Gods sake read the instructions
A Sog on the roof i can live with, but, but a roof light in the back wall of the Bog with a swivel Pan:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
Good Luck
And for Gods sake read the instructions
A Sog on the roof i can live with, but, but a roof light in the back wall of the Bog with a swivel Pan:Eeek:Geo

- No quite the same but seeing other peoples vans which have graphics on the back of an eagle or palm trees got me thinking, wouldn't it be totally different to get a good artist to paint a replica view of the inside of the shower / wc room on the back . . much more interesting :RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back