Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
I read in the Spanish news about the first one, and the sites suspension of their licence, but never read anymore about getting it back again yet I see there are camc rallies there in the new year.

I am familiar with the site, which we quite like and fantastic location for us personally, but I’m not sure I would stay there again until their fire safety issues are all resolved. There is a history of fires there with a fatality in a April 22.

Thanks for the info, I’ll no doubt get the news at the weekend.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2017
Loughborough
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Part of the site looks like a shantytown all sorts of self built units very close together. Not surprised there has been a fire. We wouldn’t stay again,Nice area though.

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
I am surprised the place has not been closed down years ago for safety reasons. :eek:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We stayed there, briefly, pre-COVID.

Not for us. Shanty town with static caravans plus awning, frame built to provide an “upstairs”. As an ex-firefighter I pointed out to my wife that certain areas were “an accident waiting to happen”.

I know other people may like (love) it, and spend long periods there in winter, but to us it is the opposite of what we want from motorhoming.

Each to their own. That’s what makes our hobby so interesting.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back