Just joined My Wife and I are in our mid 80s and are enthusiastic Owners of an Eldis Riva Gold 175 on a Peugeot Boxer 2015 model ,and are off to Spain (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Mid - 80's? Wow. I admire your energy, physical and mental (you'll need them both).
I'm only 70 but really can't see me going on with motorhoming beyond the age of 75.
Crisis of confidence in my case.
Welcome you have joined a great bunch of people happy to help if they can I can echo Steve's comments I'm 72 and you give me hope I'm can do this a little longer.
Enjoy your Spain trip there is so much to enjoy.

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
Yes welcome I was talking to a old couple of caravanners the other day, he was telling me that due toage and frailty he was having to give up, he said he was 95 his wife 91, plenty of years left in you.

Sep 2, 2020
Ferndown Dorset
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 C
Exp
Coachbult Newbie but 45+yrs caravanning
A very warm welcome to you both for joining this amazing group who really are like your "Band of Brothers"
Just join and enjoy/contribute to the rich depth of knowledge and help!

Jan 21, 2014
Middle-Of-Nowhere, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Tardis-Too
Unless your question is "What's the meaning of life?" ask away and someone will soon be along .....

That's easy ..... The Answer is "42" :whistle2: :reel: ..... As calculated by the supercomputer Deep Thought in only seven and a half million years.

OR alternatively :-

"Let's hope there's intelligent life up there in space, cause there's bugger all down here on Earth" :LOL:

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
That's easy ..... The Answer is "42" :whistle2: :reel: ..... As calculated by the supercomputer Deep Thought in only seven and a half million years.

OR alternatively :-

"Let's hope there's intelligent life up there in space, cause there's bugger all down here on Earth" :LOL:

ahhhhhh hitchhikers guide to the galaxy ;;;;;;;; master.

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Welcome and have a great time on tour travels.

“You know you’re getting old when you bend over to tie your shoes and wonder what else you can do while you’re down there.” – George Burns

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back