Just had handover on our Concorde Charisma 850! (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Stewart,

I read with interest your post showing how your Smart Car goes into the back of your vehicle. Your Morello looks amazing! When we went to the NEC show recently we were really tempted by the Morello's - they're gorgeous vehicles. We were lucky enough to find out at the show that Southdowns had just taken in a vehicle they sold after the owner bought a property abroad. Its only a few months old and is as new with a high spec, so it was something we didn't want to pass by.

I do not blame you. I do not want to know what you paid, but what approx. was the discount to the new price, including price of all extras? Must have been a big loss to the owner to trade in.

I have had the Concorde on my radar for some time and have the money but have not got enough touring time available to justify the spend of swapping from the N+B Arto at the moment at the moment.

I sincerly hope you get maximum enjoyment from it.

Please report back after afew months of use what the quality of everything is.

Geoff

OP
OP
Southdowners

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Yes, a big loss. I don't know the exact cost of all the extras he had but I seem to remember a discussion when the figure of £60K was mentioned as the amount he would have lost.

Yes, I'll let you know how things are in a few months. Everything's working just fine at the moment and it drives really well. It has a proper 8 gear fully automatic transmission. We had a sort of half and half 6 speed one with our Arto and neither of us liked it and wished we'd gone for a manual transmission.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Concorde 791RL
Exp
15 years
It has a proper 8 gear fully automatic transmission. We had a sort of half and half 6 speed one with our Arto and neither of us liked it and wished we'd gone for a manual transmission.

We have had our Concorde for a few months and I just love the ZF 8 speed box, nice and smooth and a joy to drive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back