The Kar-Mann

Free Member
Jan 23, 2008
in a wood
Funster No
Exp
3 years
:Smile: I would just like to say in the open forum,
A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU To Peter and all the staff at Johns Cross Motorhomes.
After a long five hour journey to Johns Cross the staff , and service that we recieved was perfect I would recommend them any time.
Also thank you for the lift to the hire car company after. We arrived back home safely after another 5 hours on the road.
Thanks Andrew & Family (ex The Karmann ):thumb::thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
:Smile: I would just like to say in the open forum,
A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU To Peter and all the staff at Johns Cross Motorhomes.
After a long five hour journey to Johns Cross the staff , and service that we recieved was perfect I would recommend them any time.
Also thank you for the lift to the hire car company after. We arrived back home safely after another 5 hours on the road.
Thanks Andrew & Family (ex The Karmann ):thumb::thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Thanks Andrew, I will pass that on to Andy and co.

Just to clarify, we were Andrews customer! we bought his motorhome from him and he left with a big cheque, not the other way round.:shout:

Peter

OP
OP
The Kar-Mann

The Kar-Mann

Free Member
Jan 23, 2008
in a wood
Funster No
Exp
3 years
Thanks Andrew, I will pass that on to Andy and co.

Just to clarify, we were Andrews customer! we bought his motorhome from him and he left with a big cheque, not the other way round.:shout:

Peter

Thanks Peter it was a big cheque nearly spent it now,
And just like to say you cirtainly do not put much on your motorhomes I have just seen the low price your selling the Karmann at wow only just worth you doing the deal.
Thanks again
Andrew

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back