Free Member
May 10, 2016
Bicester
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
New at it!
Another question I'm afraid. The table we have lowers when the bed is in use. I figured out that the way to do that is to lift it slightly and it will go down. However lifting it back up to its proper height again is not working. It will not lock into place.
Any ideas anyone?

Jul 11, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo TL680g
Exp
returnee
There is a horizontal lever you lift to raise and lower the table? And another rotating lever near the post that allows you to lock the top from sliding. Did you get a manual?

Jul 11, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo TL680g
Exp
returnee
from the Burstner manual

Conversion to bed foundation:
  • Fold down the catch lever (2). Move the table top to the desired position. Fold the catch lever up.
  • Press up the lever (1) under the table top. The lifting mechanism in the table leg is unlocked.
  • Push the table top downwards as far as possible and hold it in that position. Press on the centre of the table top.
  • Release the lever. The table top remains in the lowest position.
Moving the table top upwards:
  • Press up the lever (1) under the table top. The table top moves upwards to the limit stop.
  • Release the lever. The table top remains in the uppermost position.

upload_2018-7-2_12-22-37.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

Sausage44

Free Member
May 10, 2016
Bicester
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
New at it!
Thanks for your replies. I've looked in the manual and it says nothing obout the table that I have. There are no other releases under the table only the sliding one. The manual is dated 2017 the latest I downloaded from Burstner. Perhaps they changed the spec for 2018. Anyway it's going back to the dealer on Friday for them to sort it out. And find out why the bed doesn't come right down.

OP
OP
S

Sausage44

Free Member
May 10, 2016
Bicester
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
New at it!
Just noticed the title for this thread is 690G it should be TL 680G sorry for any confusion.
Anyway, I took the van to the dealer while I was away over the weekend and in the end he replaced the table - one with a catch on it. The bed, which wouldn't come down all the way, needs fixing. The engineer worked on it for a couple of hours but couldn't get it to work. Over the weekend I had to sleep on the seat bed, that is uncomfortable.
The van goes back in on Tuesday to have the bed fixed/exchanged.
The other thing that happened was that Burstner put the wrong manual in the van. The dealer has ordered another and I did download one so I could read it, but I prefer a hard copy.
And no manual for the fridge.
Not going well so far.
But other than that the van is great!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back