Iq go (1 Viewer)

Nov 13, 2023
Funster No
MH
Wildax Altair RS
Has anyone managed to use IQ go with a ZTE MU5001 Motorhome WiFi router? I don’t seem to be getting anywhere.
I have the correct APN, have mobile data turned on.
The SIM card will work in a phone.
Getting seriously frustrated 😣

May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
ZTE's (well mine) are a bit odd with APN settings, you need to turn mobile data off, reselect the APN and swtich on again to change APN... otherwise it SILENTLY uses the old apn in my case (resulting in zero data as the default APN doesn't work on one sim)

Upvote 0
Sep 23, 2021
Worcestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
>8 years in T5
Yes IQ GO works perfectly on our MU5001. APN settings as advised and when in Netherlands & Belgium recently was good once we switched on the International Roaming on the MU. Give them a WhatsApp to get help, they are very quick and really helpful.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
O
Nov 13, 2023
Funster No
MH
Wildax Altair RS
Sound like your trying to use a mobile SIM as a data SIM, hence your challenges.
No, it’s a data sim. I put it in a phone to check it wasn’t a problem with the sim. I could get internet access on the phone. ZTE no internet. It recognises the sim but no internet

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
O
Nov 13, 2023
Funster No
MH
Wildax Altair RS
Yes IQ GO works perfectly on our MU5001. APN settings as advised and when in Netherlands & Belgium recently was good once we switched on the International Roaming on the MU. Give them a WhatsApp to get help, they are very quick and really helpful.
Spent hours back and to, still not working

Upvote 0

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Silly question, but worth clarifying, is this a new IQ Go sim? If so, having purchased the sim (annual subscription) for circa £20, have you then purchased a monthly data allowance (10GB, 30GB, 100GB) and received confirmation?
That said, doesn’t explain the working in a phone discrepancy.

Can you test the sim in an old mifi/router or that of a friend?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back