Internet with legs - EU data allowance (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
Appreciate this has been done to death, however, cant find answer to one point in particular. 24gb 24 month card is around £44, 12gb 12 month card around £33. On face of it would appear a 'no brainer', however, small print seems to indicate EU usage limited to 9gb for either card. As I only want to use it in Europe it appears I could get the 9gb for £33 rather than £44, is that how others read it? Don't want to get into monthly sims and Vodaphone 100gb etc at this stage if possible as I am just looking for a one off while I sort my longer term requirements out (lots of good advice already found on previous threads) just wondering if anyone knows for a fact whether the 9gb applies to both cards, not at all clear on 3 website (that I have found, doesn't mean its not there!)

Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
I know you said you didn't want Vodafone... but...

I used Three for years. Coverage in Europe is often pretty slow. This year I swapped our phones and the van MiFi to Vodafone and we got solid 4G pretty much everywhere (Spain, France, Germany, Italy, etc). I wondered around Europe for close to 6 months and the only problems we had were the tirade of SMS from Vodafone from 3 different devices every time we crossed a boarder, "Don't worry, you can roam here" and "Your spending limit still applies". Never had any data limits (other than bashing off the 50GB on our MiFi SIM).

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I have one of 12Gb 12 month data sims on 3. If your device can get 4G then you'll get 4G in some areas. The limit is now 19Gb per month on all 3 sims.

The 12Gb is to last the whole 12 month period but isn't limited to 1Gb per month. So it would cost you £33 for however long the 12Gb lasts you so could be a couple of months or could be the full year.

Hope that makes sense (well it does to me, LOL!)

Denise

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Had 3 but kept running out of data,,Vodaphone 100gb a month for £20 this year,,good signal all over France,Spain and Portugal Watched tv on it with no buffeting everywhere.BUSBY..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back