internet link

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by June and Mike, Apr 27, 2009.

1. June and Mike

June and Mike

Ratings:
    +11
    hi:Smile: i dont know if this is the correct bit to post on, but ive found out today that if you search wrongly by typing in motorhome fun . com not co.uk then it goes onto another forum?? seems strange to me? xjx

2. superk

superk

Ratings:
    +58
    I think that when Jim and Brian set up the FUN site someone else panicked and bought the domain you mention.

:Smile:
    Keith

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +100,629
    Its a dirty, rotten, low-down trick that probably gets them lots of members who are looking for Fun:Smile: Were not too worried, if they are looking for fun as well facts they find there way back here eventually::bigsmile:

4. champers

champers Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +3,195
    Hi Jim and Sian,
    Thank you for a great rally at Carmarthen it was mine and John's first rally... we are looking forward to the next - Stratford( yippee booked) but I have noticed a blog which has the funster's address ending in .com.. yep link is going to the wrong place :Doh:prob being sorted already, but just in case:Doh:

5. 656

Ratings:
    +289
    The owner of the other site bought the .com name from an American chap for quite a lot of money. What he is doing is actually against the letter of the law. However, the dark side are loosing paying members on a regular basis, and Fun is gaining regularly also. £ for £ FUN is the BEST VALUE:thumb: