Internal Lights turned blue ? (1 Viewer)

Elaine E

Free Member
Jun 5, 2023
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
This is a very weird one and if I’m honest I’m really not getting any help from Rollerteam UK, Italy or any dealers so I thought I’d pick your brains on here thank you. Ok ! Here goes !
The middle bank of our fiat ducato 2012 Rollerteam light are white but all of the other internal lights are a shade of blue, luckily not red !! If you take a bulb out of one of the blue strips and put it into the white strip section it shines white so we have worked out that it’s not the bulbs. We’ve tried remote controls of various descriptions to maybe change them from white to blue ( another suggestion from someone ) nope ! Didn’t work. Has anyone experienced this ? Could it physically be the sockets that you put the bulbs into ? If so can anyone suggest a fix or how to get at this unit ? Is it a fuse / earth problem ? We really are flummoxed with this and the odd thing is it all happened at the same time but not to the centre console of lights ? Thank you for your time everyone 😊

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Any help ?

IMG_3717.png

Upvote 0
OP
OP
E

Elaine E

Free Member
Jun 5, 2023
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
Thank you but I think this is for a newer MY than ours and this appears to be for the cabin too. It’s more for the interior lights above the bed, in the bathroom and above the kitchen ? The internal middle section of the MH is fine so it’s really a mystery and sadly we don’t have anything this modern but thank you for your time. It’s very much appreciated 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

lynnian

Free Member
May 4, 2010
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Ace Genova
Exp
Since 2008
Could it be a voltage change i.e a poor connection dropping the voltage. Try a volt meter at the lamp holders and compare the voltages . you never know !

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
There must be some form of resistance or similar, we have a set of led that can be white or blue depending which way you move the switch.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
E

Elaine E

Free Member
Jun 5, 2023
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam
Could it be a voltage change i.e a poor connection dropping the voltage. Try a volt meter at the lamp holders and compare the voltages . you never know !
Thank you I will pass this onto the husband to investigate. Hopefully it’s something very simple and all ideas are greatly received 😊

Upvote 0
Nov 5, 2019
Arkley, Barnet, UK
Funster No
MH
Corinium Duo
Exp
Relative newbie
A quick Google reveals "Ours has the "Lux Pack", with 100w solar panel, 85Ah battery, Fiamma 2 bike carrier, reversing camera, full LED lighting (including "disco lights" & low level blue lights for nocturnal ramblings) and carpets (hab & cab)" suggests if yours is similar, then there must be switch/control somewhere...?

Upvote 0
Nov 5, 2019
Arkley, Barnet, UK
Funster No
MH
Corinium Duo
Exp
Relative newbie
What if you "touch" the blue light, does it turn on the white strip lights?

Ah, ignore me I just reread and these are bulbs not strips.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back