I love my boy, does that sound gay. (1 Viewer)

Feb 8, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Hymer b544
Exp
Very little
Im new to the moho thing but think im getting the jist why all you members are in it
Hamish is my 1998 b544 , and i love him to bits. I hope im brave enough to take him abroad next year but this year ill be two weeks in summer, the easter weekend and whenever else ill grab a cheeky wee overnighter or few days.
I live near glasgow on the central belt
With great access to motorways and the routes north and south.
Let my adventures begin.
Does anyone else wish they had taken the plunge much earlier

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated welcome group purple.gif

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If loving your van is gay then quite a few of us are out of the closet :D . We all remember those heady days when we got our first motorhome. That excitement tapers a little but even after decades, it doesn't wear off :D Enjoy (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2014
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
since May 2014
Yes, had a caravan for more than 30 years and have now had a motorhome for just under 5 - should have changed to a motorhome sooner. Enjoy your time with Hamish.

Robmac

Free Member
Jun 13, 2012
Wyboston, Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Renault Master self build
Exp
On second van now since 2012
I wish I had started motorhoming a few years earlier when the kids were young, although I have always had boats which are pretty much floating motorhomes and we have had great holidays on the water over the years.

Sadly, my wife can no longer travel on boats due to Meniere's disease which is what prompted us to buy our first motorhome.

I still keep a small cabin cruiser for myself though as I would really miss boating in the same way that I would miss motorhoming if I could no longer do it.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
If loving your van is gay then quite a few of us are out of the closet :D . We all remember those heady days when we got our first motorhome. That excitement tapers a little but even after decades, it doesn't wear off :D Enjoy (y)
Er My Vans female Jim
Oooer that make me a lesbian:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back