LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Distracted from what you may ask as it's a grey North East Coast, and by what/whom?

Well, we have been away from home for 3 weeks and somebody else has views on moving in:LOL:

P1100653.jpg

This little fella, I say fella as it's the he's that do the nest building and a selection of them at that, they then wait for the approval of the Mrs who then furnishes the chosen one with feathers.

P1100640.jpg

That's the nest in the top right of the photo and it's right next to our back door so we are going to have to go away again so as not to disturb them(y)

P1100650 (1).jpg

Flitting in and out all morning with leaves and twigs,

P1100662.jpg

Sometimes he is a little too optimistic, I am surprised he could even fly with that but he certainly couldn't get it in the nest so discarded it:LOL:

It's a Wren BTW just for anybody who did't know, OK you all knew(y)

I know these few photos don't look like a couple of hours work but they don't half move fast when you are looking through a telephoto lens.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
You’re so lucky to have them nesting right by the door.
Lovely little birds and a fabulous song.

Richard.
We have had them before in a Rhododendron bush and they raised young that time but not sure yet if this nest will get the seal of approval, stands more chance with us away I guess, we are lucky with the birds that we get, these two were having a right laugh at me trying to get photos,

P1100637.jpg

Martin

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
If your not careful you might get a host of midges moving in at Millport:rofl::rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back