HYMER BUMPER PAINT COLOUR CODE | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

HYMER BUMPER PAINT COLOUR CODE

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
Does anyone know if there is a pain colour code for a bumper (grey) it seems local paint shops have been unable to match it and say that there should be a paint code available, any clues anyone? my Hymer is a 2005 655 starline the rear bumper is a sort of dark grey. Many thanks for any help.

Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
Does anyone know if there is a pain colour code for a bumper (grey) it seems local paint shops have been unable to match it and say that there should be a paint code available, any clues anyone? my Hymer is a 2005 655 starline the rear bumper is a sort of dark grey. Many thanks for any help.
I don't know the paint code, but 'BMW Lachssilber Metalic' is reported as being a match for 2003-2006 Hymers

Just found that the BMW E30 series Saloon 'Lachsillber Metalic' is paint Code 203.
Would be interested to know how you get on, and if it is a match.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
My grey front bumper is a different shade to the rear bumper and different to the side bits and all are original.
I`m sure a good body shop could get an acceptable match without too much difficulty

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Johns Cross
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians