Jan 20, 2012
Stockton on tees
Funster No
MH
"Hymer duomobil" B634 SL
Exp
Since 2011
Hi folks
We are in Germany at the moment and are contemplating going to the Hymer service centre as I have a couple of issues that need looking at under warranty.

So can I ask if anyone else has done this and how did it go?

I might add I have been in contact with them via email initally when we where in Luxembourg and they gave me the contact details of the local hymer dealer but as we are in the area ( or can be) thought might as well go to the horses mouth as it where.

Any info much appreciated.

Jun 18, 2008
southampton
Funster No
MH
Hymer B588 PL
Exp
34 Years
Dont just contemplate GO!!!! Weve been twice and never had any problems but make sure you book an appointment as they are very busy. They are very helpfull and cant do enough for you.

OP
OP
Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Stockton on tees
Funster No
MH
"Hymer duomobil" B634 SL
Exp
Since 2011
Right sounds okay
Bank holiday here as the UK so will see the response on Tuesday
Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hmmm...coincidence:) when there, if you get a minute can you see how many Exsis I models on show if any..And save me a wasted journey:D

Eddie

OP
OP
Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Stockton on tees
Funster No
MH
"Hymer duomobil" B634 SL
Exp
Since 2011
Hi
Sorry about the late reply.
Did go to Bad Waldsee as they kind of fobbed me off with a we are fully booked until July....So went to the service centre anyway ended up with a June 19th appointment.
Arrived in the aire 18th afternoon few vans on site I assumed booked for service,not the case just using the aire which is okay assuming parked in a car park is for you.
Electric is charged for.
Van collected in the morning and returned afternoon most things sorted.
Had a mooch around the showroom maybe 18 + different models on site sorry not sure on specific models.
Large accessories shop but not dedicated to Hymer and a day in Bad Waldsee was okay nice little town.
Would I return ? sure if passing this way next year will book the Hab service.
Worth the effort to view..... Guess so depends on what's on show dare say a call will tell what's in the showroom?
Good luck

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back